DisabledGo.com covers a huge range of places to go in Blackpool including hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions and lots more!
Here’s 5 great places to check out when you’re visiting and the link to each access guide so you can find out all you need to know about each venues accessibility.
The guides include details of parking, entrances, toilets, together with measurements and photographs. There really is lots of detail and the information isn’t just about physical access, it covers things that people with visual impairments, hearing impairments, autism, dementia, learning disabilities and mental health issues have all said are important.
- Sandcastle Waterpark – click here to view the guide
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Globe – click here to view the guide
- Blackpool Tower – click here to view the guide
- Blackpool Zoo – click here to view the guide
- Opera House Theatre – click here to view the guide